The Geomob format for the evening will be as it always has been: after a few very brief announcements a mix of speakers will each present for ten to 15 minutes followed by a Q&A. At the end the best speaker will be voted by show of hands. The winner will receive a SplashMap and unending glory (see the full list of all past winners).
After the talks we will head to a nearby pub for beers paid for by our generous sponsors: Esri,Localistico, Mappery, OpenCage Data, and SplashMaps. Thank you sponsors!
We’ll be hearing from:
- Shammi Arora co-founder of travel and food app Grabbd
- James David Smith from King’s College will tell us about air quality on the London underground.
- Lisha Tan of neighbourhood search engine smartpostcode
- Saber Razmjooei will present Input, an open source mobile app (based on QGIS) for surveying.
- Dennis Bauszus returns to share one of his recent projects.
If you can’t attend (or even if you can) be sure to sign up for the #geomob mailing list, where we will post talk summaries after the event.