An event about the new OS Data Hub – a single customer portal being developed as part of the Open MasterMap Implementation Programme which provides easier access to Ordnance Survey (OS) products.
- A Web Feature Service (WFS) with all existing OS MasterMap (OSMM) layers and OS Open Zoomstack, so you can load the data into a GIS client and query for features or attributes.
- A Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) with OSMM and Zoomstack data in ‘road,’ ‘outdoor’ and ‘light’ styles plus the leisure raster stack (including 25k / 50k) which behaves similarly to OS Maps API so you can see some cartographically beautiful base mapping.
- The first iteration of Vector Tile Service (VTS) with current OS Open Zoomstack so you can customise your backdrop mapping by style or feature, all on the client side which will make the service a lot quicker.
- Mobile/tablet friendly on an iOS device.
- Open Data Downloads are available via the portal, without any need to sign in.
16:00 -16:15 Welcome
16:15 - 17:15: OS Data Hub Presentation
17:15 – 17:45: OS Data Hub Use Examples
17:45 – 18:00: Q&A
For any additional information, please contact Andreas Mitrou (email@example.com).