The OGC UK Ireland Forum is an informal organization of the OGC members in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
About this EventThe OGC UK Ireland Forum is an informal organization of the OGC members in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. It is open to all OGC members located wholly or in part in the UK or Ireland.
All Forum Meetings are open to both members and non-members to participate.
- Introduction and agenda (Andrew Hughes – BGS & Forum Chair) [ 5 minutes ]
- Defence and Security update (Ralph Wilkins - DASA) [ 20 minutes ]
- Big Data in Bite-sized Chunks: The proposed Environmental Data Retrieval API Standard By Chris Little, Met Ocean Domain WG [ 10 minutes ]
- Emergency Citizen Mapping : examples from the UK and Brazil (Vangelis Pitidis, University of Warwick) [ 20 minutes ]
- The Role of Provenance to Increase the Usefulness, Usability and Trust of Geospatial Information: Related Standards and Implementations By Nikos Papapesios, UCL - Civil, Environmental & Geomatic Engineering [ 20 minutes ]
- OGC TC update (Gobe Hobona - OGC) [ 10 minutes ]
- European Forum (Athina Trakas - OGC) [ 10 minutes ]
- ISTC / 36 (TBC) [ 10 minutes ]
- AGI update (TBC) [ 10 minutes ]
- Closing remarks (Andrew Hughes) [ 5 minutes ]