Please register your attendance on Eventbrite here.
BackgroundThe Bank of England, on 18 December, set out how it will test the balance sheets of the largest UK lenders and insurers, pledging to scrutinise how they would cope with more frequent severe weather events such as floods and subsidence.
Is your business ready or is there more you can do to meet what the BofE claims to be the toughest climate stress tests in the world?
About this eventAt this cutting-edge event, there will be world-leading speakers on flood risk resilience, including from the UK Cabinet office, IBM, Previsico, Watchkeeper International, and Graham Brogden, ex Head of Claims at Aviva and Chair of DEFRA's Resilience Round Table.
Who should attendInsurers, Brokers, Re-insurers, Commercial risk managers, Business Continuity, Government and anyone else interested in the latest forecasting technology.
DetailsThe event will take place on 11 February, 17:30 to 19:30, at Geovation, Goswell Road.
5:15: Registration and refreshments
- Luana Avagliano | Head of ResilienceDirect | Cabinet Office
- Graham Brogden | Chair of DEFRA's Resilience Round Table/former AVIVA Head of Technical Claims
- Avi Baruch | COO | Previsico
- Hugh Farquhar | CEO | Watchkeeper International
- Mike Hope | Insurance Enterprise Unit CTO | IBM
7:15PM Networking over Pizza and Beers